Monday, March 26, 2018

March 23, 2018

Can you say Edcamp???

I did it again....another Edcamp.

This time,  it was Edcamp Pittsburgh.  This time, I invited one of the innovation advocates to go with me.

She was thrilled to join in a chance to expand her PLN and meet others excited to learn and share on a Saturday morning!



I don't think she realized what she was getting herself into, however.

You see, two other DLP coaches joined us as well!!!!



What that meant was actually quite unbelievable and exciting at the same time!

I did not realize what a buzz we're creating!!!  We, of course, wore our team jerseys!
And carried our DLP book bags with us all over the place!
  Yes, we were obnoxious!  LOL  But, they asked us to do a special coaches session, share our ideas about coaching, and speak to those who are just getting started with coaching in their districts.  So.....we did!

People approached us all day.....who are you?  what is that symbol?   what does that mean?  Tell Us More!!!!!

I am so proud, as always, to be a DLP Coaching Fellow.

But, I must say, I am sometimes, I mean, just sometimes, in it for the prizes!  LOL

1 comment: